We read lots of books, paint with watercolors and play with playdough. She craves more though, so why not delve in some preschool activities! I researched some fun things we could do and put it all here to you can be inspired too!
- Colored Wheel - this looks simple enough to make! Cut a circle out, divide into six spaces and color each one different. Then color the tips of a clothespin and write the color on the pin. Have your child match colors. Good for learning colors and fine motor skills!
- Homemade Finger Paints! Looks super easy and fun for preschoolers and toddlers alike! :)
- Cloud Dough. This looks really fun and easy to make.
- Sorting colored buttons! This is a great way to keep your preschooler or toddler occupied for awhile. Purchase a bag of buttons and let them sort them into a egg carton.
5. Rock Alphabet - These are for sell but they look simple enough to make. The hard part would be finding 26 flat stones. After that paint them and have fun learning your letters!
6. Colored Vinegar drops on Baking Soda - I can't wait to do this one with Gianna. The drops fizz as they land in the baking soda. How fun!
7. Brown Bear Head and Tail Matching - These books are easy to come by at thrift stores. There are different ones you could use as well. Great for teaching colors!
8. Matching Color Shades - This is a great frugal and fun activity. Looks like I know what I will be grabbing at Home Depot next time we are there!
Make sure to check out more ideas on pinterest. You fill find more than you need! Thanks for stopping by!