July 3, 2012

Love Song Link Up!

This is completely unrelated to food but it's fun! A wonderful blogger mom, Hallie over at Betty Beguiles is doing a Love Song Link up! Make sure to check out her blog and enjoy these love songs:

First up, our song. My husband and I dance to this often, we love it!

1. A Kiss at the End of the Rainbow . . . 


2 .I was so in love with Josh Turner in high school. I mean just look at him! hehe. I also got to meet him. A teenager's dream come true!



3. This one is so sweet and brings back happy memories.





4. A love song link up wouldn't be complete without a love song for my Beloved. These songs get me through the dry times. Call 'em cheesy but I need them!




5. I could watch this movie over and over, couldn't you?!!



6. Now for my ultimate favorite!!






St. Thomas, apostle and martyr, pray for us!

Have a blessed day!






3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVbw8RZOfM

    Sean and I like to dance to this song in our living room...

    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great songs and I love that you included the wonderfully bad "Phantom" Movie; it's a guilty pleasure of mine and I haven't heard "Kiss at the End of the Rainbow" in year - really need to watch that movie again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! "Think of Me"! Yes! LOVE that song. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...